- Act as on-site technical representative of client on a construction site for subcontractors, craftspeople and operatives. Solve site issues/conflicts of multiple parties working on site on daily basis readily.
- Act as eyes and ears of project management team to timely counter any hurdles that may hamper the site progress.
- Ensure quality, strength and in time pouring of concrete. Casting of cubes/cylinders for lab testing of concrete samples to ensure desired strength of concrete.
- Keep close look on material application at site to avoid wastage of steel, shuttering, crush, sand etc.
- Ensure that all necessary HSE measures are being followed at site strictly all the time.
- Liaise with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Carry out day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors.
- Resolve petty site technical difficulties and other problems that may arise on site.
Note: – Only short listed Candidate will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be given.
Market competitive remuneration, congenial working environment, coupled with long term career will be offered to suitable professionals
Address : Aziz Fatimah Medical & Dental College, West Canal Road, Faisal Town, Faisalabad Tel: 041-8752931-5