- All the students who are studying and enrolled in any other recognized Medical & Dental Colleges with Pakistan Medical Commission are eligible to apply for transfer to MBBS in 1st year Session 2021-22.
- All the transfers / migration against any vacant seats will be done purely on merit.
- 50% marks of Fsc and 50% marks of MDCAT scores will be used for merit calculation.
- The list of all the applied students will be displayed on our college website.
- The final list of applied students for transfer to Aziz Fatimah Medical & Dental College will be sent to PMC for their review.
- After completion of the review process by the PMC, the selected students will be called for joining the 1st year class at Aziz Fatimah Medical & Dental College.
- The selected students have to deposit the college fee & dues as per the college fee policy within three working days.
- The students who fail to join and submit college fees & dues within due time, will be not entitled to consider for admission.
- The vacant seats will be filled from waiting list of students who have applied against vacant seat by following merit.
Status of MBBS Vacant Seats
MBBS Vacant Seats: Nil
Students, who are willing to transfer in 1st Prof MBBS (Session 2021-22) in AFMDC (as per PMC policy) can apply through “Online Transfer Application Form” given below and upload the following required documents:-
- Matric / O-Level Equivalence Certificate
- F.Sc / A-Level Equivalence Certificate
- Science Subject Certificate of IBCC (only for A-Level candidates)
- Domicile Certificate
- MDCAT Result
- ID Card Student & Father
- 02 Passport size pictures (Blue Background)
Click on the following link for “Online Transfer Application Form”
Note: – Seat will be offered strictly as per merit and prescribed rules and regulation of PMC transfer policy 2022.