- Perform all survey operations under the guidance of Senior Project Surveyor and assist him in day to day tasks.
- Conduct surveys on land sites and properties.
- Research and design methods for survey processes and Performing mathematical calculations to determine and confirm surveying measurements.
- Employing specialized equipment (Auto Level, Theodolite, Total Station Etc.) to accurately measure land features (e.g. longitudes, latitudes) of the building.
- Supervise and provide guidance to field staff to examine the alignments and levels maintain at several parts and stages of project.
- Collaborating and working with project managers, construction crews, and government agencies, when necessary.
- Collaborate with engineers and architects on several stages of projects, presenting data to clients and preparing reports detailing legal boundaries and other relevant information.
- Setting out the levels and locations of all structural members like piles, excavations, raft foundations, tanks, columns, beams, lifts shafts, roof slabs etc. to help labour to fix steel or shuttering at as per drawing location.
- Keep close eye on minute features of the buildings like plumb, alignment and twist/tilt & helping the QS in IPC verification by marking contours and coordinates.
Interested Professionals may apply with full confidence at the following address, or send CV at firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com.
Note: – Only short listed Candidate will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be given.
Market competitive remuneration, congenial working environment, coupled with long term career will be offered to suitable professionals
Address : Aziz Fatimah Medical & Dental College, West Canal Road, Faisal Town, Faisalabad Tel: 041-8752931-5