The MBBS curriculum of Aziz Fatimah Medical and Dental College is designed and defined according to the PM&DC guidelines This Curriculum highlights outcomes and competencies expected out of medical graduate and is based on best evidence in medical education. These graduates should be competent to apply evidence based medicine to health promotion, disease prevention, curative and rehabilitative care, using the bio-psycho-social model.
Vision of AFMD&C:
Aziz Fatima Medical and Dental College will promote health care leaders who are critical thinker, ethical, research oriented, culturally and professionally competent.
Mission of AFMD&C:
- To provide an educational environment conducive to learning and skill development.
- To equip medical students with medical knowledge based on critical judgment, clinical evidence and community experience.
- To inculcate professionalism, vigor and ethical values in students, thus enabling them to heal the ailing community with compassion.
- To develop lifelong learners.
- To develop future researchers and community leaders.
Motto of Aziz Fatimah Medical and Dental College
Purity, Piety, Perseverance, Preaching and Patience