Three spacious hostels with all services including boarding facility, for girls and boys, to accommodate nearly 600 students, are available adjacent to the college premises. Security staff remains on duty for 24 hours. Transport has been provided for the students for their clinical work in affiliated hospital. The hostel atmosphere is calm, quiet and conducive for studies. The security and comforts of the students always remains our prime objective. Two Generators of 220 KVA and 600 KVA have been installed in the hostels as a stand-by arrangement in case of cutting off electrical supply. Hostels are supervised by senior teaching faculty members boarders are expected to observe the following rules.
Hostel Rules and Regulations
1. Hostel charges are non refundable
2. Hostel charges are to be paid for the entire academic session
3. Security charges (Rs. 30,000/-) are refundable
4. Hostel timings, visit timings for visitor are as followers:
Summer 04:00 pm to 09:00 pm
Winter 03:00 pm to 08:00 pm
Sunday 09:00 am to 09-:00 pm
5. The boarders will provide names of their parents, brothers and sisters who will be regarded as official visitors for a specified boarder and will be allowed to see that boarder. No outsider other than the given names will be allowed to enter hostel premises
6. Any type of political involvements/celebrations/festive activities are strictly banned in college/hostel premises.